What the heck have I done???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did it too.......

dillon.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a follow up. What was a picture of a box, is now this!! 300 rounds later. Man am I glad I bought this Dillon! Case feeder is next. I have a Redding Competition Seater die, but I just got in a rush and put it together with my regular die set. I'll get that swapped out tomorrow. I also bought a spare toolhead to use with my universal decapping die. It'll be really nice once I get the case feeder and I can run buckets of brass through the decapping die before cleaning.

2.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a follow up. What was a picture of a box, is now this!! 300 rounds later. Man am I glad I bought this Dillon! Case feeder is next. I have a Redding Competition Seater die, but I just got in a rush and put it together with my regular die set. I'll get that swapped out tomorrow. I also bought a spare toolhead to use with my universal decapping die. It'll be really nice once I get the case feeder and I can run buckets of brass through the decapping die before cleaning.

View attachment 168929
Hey Dad, can I bring my brass, powder and bullets over?

Latest posts

Top Bottom