What to do on these Icy/rainy days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than what is being discussed in another thread, I went to the shop at 9am, and other than a couple of pit stops finished up around 7pm. Got new line on all the reels, organized the tackle boxes, sharpened hooks, changed out the lower unit fluid on the boat engine, and greased the wheel bearings on the trailer in anticipation of the upcoming fishing season.
Finished up installing a 48" flat screen in the man cave/shop thats been on the back burner for a couple of years. Its getting really good. Over stuffed leather office chair recliner, beer box, stereo, and now TV for football games.
Wife walked in, saw the TV operating, shook head, and walked out without a word.
Not sure what to think about that, but what the heck! I've got a fully functioning heated man cave. :hot:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get my new fish finder mounted, find some brick to extend the parking area toward where I park my boat, take my daughter on her first duck hunt, cut down 2 trees, hog hunt and probably do some motor maintenance on my outboard.
I have a transducer on the front locator that needs replaced. Man those things are expensive! The locator is five years old, but still one of the top end units. They have obsoleted the lower units, and those that still have them, want half the price of a new locator for them.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We stayed in this weekend and made some paracord duck call lanyards. 20170115_132339.jpg 20170115_132133.jpg 20170116_162901.jpg 20170116_162847.jpg
The bottom one was made on request from my 9 year old son. We got to break them in today. No ducks, but we shot a nice rabbit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom