What was this about?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lucky he didn’t pull that crap here or the story would have read a bit differently. “Black subway passenger shot while hurling insults at white couple and their toddler.” These woke, black, BLM idiots have been taught the misconception that they can say anything to a white person without fear of any accountability.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lucky he didn’t pull that crap here or the story would have read a bit differently. “Black subway passenger shot while hurling insults at white couple and their toddler.” These woke, black, BLM idiots have been taught the misconception that they can say anything to a white person without fear of any accountability.
Uh.....no. You go around shooting someone for words.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uh.....no. You go around shooting someone for words.
Nope, only following things to their logical most likely conclusion. Just what do you suppose would happen if the white guy told the other to go take a flying leap at a rolling doughnut? I seriously doubt he would have seen the error of his ways and repented.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, only following things to their logical most likely conclusion. Just what do you suppose would happen if the white guy told the other to go take a flying leap at a rolling doughnut? I seriously doubt he would have seen the error of his ways and repented.

So now you've come up with a whole different scenario than what was seen in the video of the original confrontation. Like I said about your original post...you can't go around shooting someone for words.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So now you've come up with a whole different scenario than what was seen in the video of the original confrontation. Like I said about your original post...you can't go around shooting someone for words.
I get your point, though, I think society would be a whole LOT MORE ****ING POLITE

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t disagree with that. If folks knew they would get an @ss whooping and not have the legal system protect them, I truly believe there would be alot fewer people talking sh*t.
In 2023 people (primarily under 40's) are LARPING life...years of hiding behind the keyboard, GTA and games like it, and social media makes them think they are in the metaverse instead of real life...and the justice system is setup to protect the guilty and/or punish the innocent depending on political biases, so why wouldn't they be emboldened. Case-in-point...That prosecutor in NYC is the same guy who went after the Dominican immigrant who stabbed the robber who was half his age.

Latest posts

Top Bottom