What will you shoot your deer with this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.257 Weatherby

IMG_0076.jpg

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on the wind, weather, stand location, cover, where my daughter's choose to sit...and the list goes on.

My two daughter's will either be using their 300BLK's, my 308's, or one of each.

If one of my 308's is not claimed by one of the girls, I will likely carry that. If both my 308's are in their hands, I will carry my Rem Model 7 is 300 SAUM.

I have one spot that I am considering sitting with my 300BLK pistol, but am hesitant because sure as I do that, I will walk out and the bruiser I want will be 300 yards across the wheat field.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Depends on the wind, weather, stand location, cover, where my daughter's choose to sit...and the list goes on.

My two daughter's will either be using their 300BLK's, my 308's, or one of each.

If one of my 308's is not claimed by one of the girls, I will likely carry that. If both my 308's are in their hands, I will carry my Rem Model 7 is 300 SAUM.

I have one spot that I am considering sitting with my 300BLK pistol, but am hesitant because sure as I do that, I will walk out and the bruiser I want will be 300 yards across the wheat field.

Carry both :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom