What would you do? Amazon recruiter contacting me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First question: Did you send Amazon your resume?
Yes, but it was for a finance manager position in Tulsa and I interviewed and declined a second. I have experience in product management that is listed on my resume. And that might be why they sent me the email. The recruiter’s name and email address checked out.

After more thought, I doubt I would even reply. I jump the gun on things a lot and sometimes a little too reactionary, but I’m working on that!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was contacted by a recruiter out of the dallas/ft worth area about a company in okc thats in the lumber/building materials business, so I sent my resume over.

Never heard back LOL

Been in the business for 15 years and have 23 years of factory maint. behind me.

I figure I was either too old or over qualified LOL.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, but it was for a finance manager position in Tulsa and I interviewed and declined a second. I have experience in product management that is listed on my resume. And that might be why they sent me the email. The recruiter’s name and email address checked out.

After more thought, I doubt I would even reply. I jump the gun on things a lot and sometimes a little too reactionary, but I’m working on that!
Understood. I get emails asking me to interview and I've never sent Amazon a resume. Sketchy

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
LOL! I couldn't even get Amazon to get back to me after I applied for a warehouse job in OKC, and I was told they were hiring anyone that could cast a shadow.

One of the members here all but called me a liar when I posted about it on another thread then. :anyone:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am messing you because I came across your older resume

Holy crap Batman! She is messing you about an older resume? I really doubt they keep old resume's, and I really doubt they will relocate you 100%. I do feel "Jessica" was messing you. but,

Who cares, is she hot?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
She might be hot but still a liberal.

1635458311723.png

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am messing you because I came across your older resume

Holy crap Batman! She is messing you about an older resume? I really doubt they keep old resume's, and I really doubt they will relocate you 100%. I do feel "Jessica" was messing you. but,

Who cares, is she hot?
I would say yes based on her Linkedin profile. Edit, except that is a they/them!!! WTH?!?

1635459407712.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom