What would you do? Amazon recruiter contacting me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL! I couldn't even get Amazon to get back to me after I applied for a warehouse job in OKC, and I was told they were hiring anyone that could cast a shadow.

One of the members here all but called me a liar when I posted about it on another thread then. :anyone:
Yeah, it's amazing how companies are desperate for personnel until an older dude applies for the job.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL! I couldn't even get Amazon to get back to me after I applied for a warehouse job in OKC, and I was told they were hiring anyone that could cast a shadow.

One of the members here all but called me a liar when I posted about it on another thread then. :anyone:
You lucked out.

Reactions: O4L

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first thoughts are to reply and let them know there is no way I would move to that hell hole that they call Seattle.

Then ask why they feel like they should eliminate free speech by shutting down websites they do not agree with.

Oh, and I was going to suggest using spell check next time before they send the email.

What are you thoughts? Oh, and fill free to contact the recruiter since I consider you guys my friends who might be looking for an opportunity.

View attachment 230999

Slugslinger, ( I changed the name to protect the guilty)

Our Payments team is hiring multiple Product Marketing Managers to work at our HQ when COVID is over. Relocation is 100% covered and this team is growing fast. I am messing you because I came across your older resume and noticed you have product experience, so I figured you might know someone who would be interested. Please feel free to share the roles and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. The roles are listed below:

Openings

· Global Product Marketing Manager
· Global Product Marketing Manager Lead
· Sr. Product Marketing Mgr, Acquisition

Regards, Jessica

Jessica Lynn | Recruiter, Global Talent Acquisition | Amazon.com

Amazon is hiring! Amazon.com/Careers

Work hard, have fun, make history.

⭐️Jessica Lynn⭐

🤠Placing Rockstar 🚀IT Professionals 🧠 Building Dream Teams🖖🏼
They aren’t even trying to recruit you.
They are trying to get you to do free recruiting work for them.
“I figured you might know someone who is interested.”
As for spell check “fill free” to use it yourself.

Jess

Marksman
Reaction score
My first thoughts are to reply and let them know there is no way I would move to that hell hole that they call Seattle.

Then ask why they feel like they should eliminate free speech by shutting down websites they do not agree with.

Oh, and I was going to suggest using spell check next time before they send the email.

What are you thoughts? Oh, and fill free to contact the recruiter since I consider you guys my friends who might be looking for an opportunity.

View attachment 230999

Slugslinger, ( I changed the name to protect the guilty)

Our Payments team is hiring multiple Product Marketing Managers to work at our HQ when COVID is over. Relocation is 100% covered and this team is growing fast. I am messing you because I came across your older resume and noticed you have product experience, so I figured you might know someone who would be interested. Please feel free to share the roles and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. The roles are listed below:

Openings

· Global Product Marketing Manager Lead
· Sr. Product Marketing Mgr, Acquisition

Regards, Jessica

Jessica Lynn | Recruiter, Global Talent Acquisition | Amazon.com

Amazon is hiring! Amazon.com/Careers

Work hard, have fun, make history.

⭐️Jessica Lynn⭐

🤠Placing Rockstar 🚀IT Professionals 🧠 Building Dream Teams🖖🏼
Lol awe I’m famous