What would you do? Amazon recruiter contacting me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Marksman
Reaction score
First question: Did you send Amazon your resume?
At some point they engaged with Amazon. If the poster would have responded to me that they are not interested in working at Amazon, this person would not have been reached out to again. The poster can always reach out to me and I can mark them as not interested in Amazon, I have no hard feelings.

Jess

Marksman
Reaction score
I am messing you because I came across your older resume

Holy crap Batman! She is messing you about an older resume? I really doubt they keep old resume's, and I really doubt they will relocate you 100%. I do feel "Jessica" was messing you. but,

Who cares, is she hot?
I have been told I am pretty, but we do cover relo within the first year of employment. The roles listed in this email are 100% remote for the right person, other roles we have are not. I highlight the roles that are the most attractive to professionals. If you know any Product Marketing Managers that are interested in working remote, feel free to send them my way.

Jess

Marksman
Reaction score
Yeah, it's amazing how companies are desperate for personnel until an older dude applies for the job.
Amazon does not discriminate based off age etc. I would be more than happy to help figure out where the ball dropped here. Could have been a "messing" error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom