What Would You Do In This Situation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the guy backs up the stairs, the guy with the gun turns to cover him leaving the guy at the door with his hand on the door unseen that now has the opportunity to draw and put one into the spine of the perp to end the situation.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, they fought back. They also have no idea how to fight. I think a punch from my just turned 5 year old would be more effective than whatever you would call what they were throwing.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would probably spread out, not get in the line of fire of my friends. Get his attention on me if it’s not already, watch as he gets shot by those no longer in his line of sight

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, they fought back. They also have no idea how to fight. I think a punch from my just turned 5 year old would be more effective than whatever you would call what they were throwing.
We will never know. Personally getting control of the firearm and not the arms, etc would be a priority to direct that muzzle away. That many people becomes a mob out of control so who knows.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We will never know. Personally getting control of the firearm and not the arms, etc would be a priority to direct that muzzle away. That many people becomes a mob out of control so who knows.
My friends and I tried something after a mass shooting. We, being brilliant 20 somethings, were discussing what to do. Then “armed“ one of us with a nerf dart gun to test our theories. We found it’s really hard to aim and hit anything if everyone grabs anything useful near them and throws it at the “gunman” while advancing. You start ducking and dodging very quickly. Can’t imagine if we started chunking books, or anything heavy. A tennis ball to the nose hurt bad enough, and the eye watering alone did me in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom