What would you throw in this EDC bag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought something similar not long ago, to carry all my BS to the truck. I just wanted to take the stuff I couldn’t stand to get stolen in the house, such as a pistol with extra mags, checkbook, emergency cash, etc. I do keep a CD chicro light in it as well as a Costco leatherman multi tool and a cheap fixed blade knife that I won’t cry if I have to toss. I think I also have a TQ in there also, just so I know where one is at all times.
I’ve got extra emergency stuff in a bag in my truck, including survival/get home junk and a change of clothes, as well as some basic med trauma gear and other random stuff. The small bag can get me to the bigger one.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Small can opener like a P-38 or it's big brother, the P-51

1679887334532.png

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can not help you with the EDC bag, cause I don't know what EDC is. But when you get old, like me, you'll want a ICISMPB (in case I **** my pants bag) it's fairly self explanetory, big roll of paper towels, maybe some TP for hoping you had tried earlier, and then some clean clothing for that mother load experiance.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can not help you with the EDC bag, cause I don't know what EDC is. But when you get old, like me, you'll want a ICISMPB (in case I **** my pants bag) it's fairly self explanetory, big roll of paper towels, maybe some TP for hoping you had tried earlier, and then some clean clothing for that mother load experiance.
EDC is your every day carry bag for when something happens you can't get home, be it weather or worse.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EDC is your every day carry bag for when something happens you can't get home, be it weather or worse.
Thank you so much, back in my day we called it the BPB (brown paper bag) it had lunch, candy bars, and a note from the wife about what to bring home. But the EDC is very close to the the ICISMPB, if you're an old fart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom