What your EDC says about you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t mind a bit (a lot) of recoil and I’m ok buying a mediocre gun for the same price as Glock or m&p. 🤣😅 hopefully not too harsh but those damn XD’s with their high bore axis flip a lot i noticed. I shot that .40 sub and you couldn’t get back on target fast enough.
And I thought I was the only person on the planet that didn't like XD's!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I thought I was the only person on the planet that didn't like XD's!

AD = Accidental Discharge
ND = Negligent Discharge
XD = Coffee Table Discharge

The OGs here will laugh their asses off. :rollingla

The newbs will be like... :scratch:

And just for the record, I love the XD pistol.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what mine say about me. I’m either a cheapskate or a wimp, possibly both.
Keltec 3AT, NAA with grip clip or a tacticool S&W 32 from 1957. It’s tacticool cause it has crimson trace grips on it!
5AFACDC5-F557-4C1B-BF6C-47B3C8F1B525.jpeg

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
D = Accidental Discharge
ND = Negligent Discharge
A

The OGs here will laugh their asses off. :rollingla

The newbs will be like... :scratch:

And just for the record, I love the XD pistol.

D = Accidental Discharge
ND = Negligent Discharge

Kind of reminds me of when I was working as a PMC at Tuy Hoa Vietnam pulling guard duty watching over the Aircraft at the base. I carried a Colt 1911 and a Ithaca 12 gauge shotgun. We were under military rules and had to carry our 1911's in condition three which was loaded magazine, empty chamber. Carrying it otherwise could get you a ticket home as there was always some inspecting Warrant Officer looking for a pat on the back. We would spend most nights practicing pulling our 1911's part way out of the holster twisting the weapon inward pushing down against the slide and sights and chambering a round so we were ready to go. We got really good at doing this so we were always ready in a second. Heck we didn't have much to do except to watch for VC sappers.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
D = Accidental Discharge
ND = Negligent Discharge

Kind of reminds me of when I was working as a PMC at Tuy Hoa Vietnam pulling guard duty watching over the Aircraft at the base. I carried a Colt 1911 and a Ithaca 12 gauge shotgun. We were under military rules and had to carry our 1911's in condition three which was loaded magazine, empty chamber. Carrying it otherwise could get you a ticket home as there was always some inspecting Warrant Officer looking for a pat on the back. We would spend most nights practicing pulling our 1911's part way out of the holster twisting the weapon inward pushing down against the slide and sights and chambering a round so we were ready to go. We got really good at doing this so we were always ready in a second. Heck we didn't have much to do except to watch for VC sappers.
The old Ithica bottom loader and ejector?

Thanks for your service!

Latest posts

Top Bottom