Whatever happened to the hearing protection act?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice back early on when Trump was signing a stack of whatever's and he would use a new pen for each signature, he was giving the pens away as he used them. He gave one to Paul Ryan and when they were all leaving the desk area, I saw Paul toss his pen back on the desk. That always seemed weird to me.

I never thought anyone in Congress under the GOP banner would be as feckless as Boehner. I was wrong.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It died quickly after the Vagas shooting. I remember news articles and interviews stating that if the shooter had a "silencer", he would of killed hundreds and nobody would of ever caught him. Their argument was suppressors "silence" all guns, etc., etc.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It died quickly after the Vagas shooting. I remember news articles and interviews stating that if the shooter had a "silencer", he would of killed hundreds and nobody would of ever caught him. Their argument was suppressors "silence" all guns, etc., etc.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

But you'd still hear the evil bump-stock bouncing back and forth.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember Rocky and Bullwinkle? And Natasha and Boris Badenough with the new explosive "Hush-a-boom"? I guess people think that is what a 'silencer" accomplishes. They are suppressors, people. Suppressor! You still need ear protection for anything larger than a 22LR.

Woody

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember Rocky and Bullwinkle? And Natasha and Boris Badenough with the new explosive "Hush-a-boom"? I guess people think that is what a 'silencer" accomplishes. They are suppressors, people. Suppressor! You still need ear protection for anything larger than a 22LR.

Woody
Hearing is important as is eye protection. Lose your sight in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom