Whatever you do...don't call them animals...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It should be understood that Cultural Marxist Strategists use ‘Critical Theory’ as a Propaganda Tactic. Critical Theory is a Communication Strategy in which ‘EVERYTHING’ said, done and all that their Political Opposition stands for is ‘CRITICIZED’ in a manner which emotionally, or on the surface (in absence of full information or real knowledge) may appear plausible to those not committed to the Marxist Ideology. Those on the inside and those blind, dedicated and/or just plain stupid, shout their approval and denounce the targeted opponents. It’s how the game is played.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It should be understood that Cultural Marxist Strategists use ‘Critical Theory’ as a Propaganda Tactic. Critical Theory is a Communication Strategy in which ‘EVERYTHING’ said, done and all that their Political Opposition stands for is ‘CRITICIZED’ in a manner which emotionally, or on the surface (in absence of full information or real knowledge) may appear plausible to those not committed to the Marxist Ideology. Those on the inside and those blind, dedicated and/or just plain stupid, shout their approval and denounce the targeted opponents. It’s how the game is played.....

Sigh, we would never have known if you hadn't explained it to us. :rolleyes2

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sigh, we would never have known if you hadn't explained it to us. :rolleyes2

Repetition can improve memory. Keep reading my post over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and orange you glad I didn’t write over and over ad infinitum?

Latest posts

Top Bottom