What's a good price for an 80% lower at Wanamaker's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm planning to pick up an 80% lower at the coming Wanamaker's Gun Show in Tulsa. I see them going for around $50 online. What should I expect at the show?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True Snattlerake, but if you're looking for the cheapest price, I would be surprised if you couldn't at least meet the $50 threshold, you might find one for a little less? Not sure, and unless you're going anyway you have to remember it will cost you $10 to shop.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, school me on lowers, which is better? Cheaper? What manufacturer should be avoided?
Anderson is usually about as cheap as you can get, I have one and it has worked just fine. I also have one from ABI Tactical that I got specifically because it is has Tulsa, OK stamped on it. The finish is a little nicer on the ABI, but otherwise I'm not sure there is much difference in quality. I've never messed with the more expensive ones, but the ABI Tactical guy told me there are only a few places that make pretty much all of them. He named some companies that make their own, but it's been a while and I don't remember.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought 2 80% lowers at the last show. $45 for the one that is just the plain raw aluminum finish,
$55 for the one that is black finished that has the "Don't Tread on Me" logo on the side of the mag well.
I also have one that I bought one a couple years ago for $50 with a Flag on it that I have used with my 300 BlkOut, from the same guy. His table sits on the north side of the building along the main isle.

I don't know what brand the lowers are but in my opinion they are very good quality.
His price seem to be consistent with everything else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom