What's a good self defense gun for Grizzlies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This:
ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt280_1chas11_100_0152_1.jpg

500 Linebaugh

99TROUBLE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I lived in Alaska, the "rule" was just avoid the bears. Wear bells and carry pepper spray for the black bears and look for feces. If you see it examine to determine if it is from a black or a brown. Black bear is brownish black and stinks like you would expect. Brown bear has little bells in it and smells like pepper spray. :)

I LOVE IT !!:lmfao:

xrd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well, something that doesn't get caught in their fur, something with a big trigger guard for a bear toe to fit through, and that is waterproof for fishing in rivers.

:pms2:

psaur1954

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A very good friend of mine who is a gunsmith said if you use a 44 mag to make sure to file off the front sight as the gun hurts when the bear shoves it up your nether region.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well, something that doesn't get caught in their fur, something with a big trigger guard for a bear toe to fit through, and that is waterproof for fishing in rivers.

:pms2:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was thinking that, every time I saw this thread come up I thought to myself "He's a Grizzly Bear he don't need no stinkin gun."

Latest posts

Top Bottom