What's on Your Bucket List?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t do buckets lists. If I want to do it, I make a plan and do it. Now back to 2020, aka how pinky and I take over the world.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to spend a month diving the barrier reef in the Coral sea in Australia, then dive in Fiji for a while.In the winter i would like to take a train ride in the mountains in Switzerland that is snow covered.Also would like to go to Canada and take the train with a glass roof that goes along the continental divide.I would like to buy a browning over and under shotgun in midas grade in 12,16,20 & 28 gauges.

Last edited:

ICanFixIt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found an old list on my computer from 2003, and when I reviewed it, I realized that I don't want to do ANY of the things on it now. I've done a lot of other cool things, but our lives change and some of us (at least me) get older, and sailing around the world isn't even remotely something I would enjoy now.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya know, many people fantasize about finding the Genie and getting wishes. I think that I may have already found my Genie. I think that my wish was to always have everything that I need. This seems to be the case for me for many, many years.

Best of luck to everyone else in finding their own Genie!

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thread recently about Furthest You have Traveled from home got me thinking about bucket list convos. Did a search on OSA and forgot I started this thread a year ago. WIth all the new members here thought I'd bring this back to life and see what others have to say. I enjoyed reading through this again. Post up if you have something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom