What's one thing you know now, that you wished you had known as a kid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
most importantly: Personal development. It is up to us to educate ourselves and fill any gaps left by family or school. I wish i had discovered Jim Rohn as a child as everything that comes out of that dudes mouth is potentially life changing at any age...let alone as a young man.

Enjoy my late teens and 20s more and have as much sex as possible with hot little baddies...

How to allocate money/invest/trade. The stock market isn't that bad once you get over the initial intimidation of the financial realm. had i started doing basic/simple/passive investment strategies in my late teens I would be a millionaire in my 30s.

I wish I had realized that money = choices. The more money you have the more choices that are available to you...so focus on building wealth early to set my future self up for a life filled with choices

Guns and ammo increase in value each year and make excellent long term investments/inflation hedges.

so to recap: personal development, sex, money, guns and bullets.
Fornication is a sin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom