What's one thing you know now, that you wished you had known as a kid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
most importantly: Personal development. It is up to us to educate ourselves and fill any gaps left by family or school. I wish i had discovered Jim Rohn as a child as everything that comes out of that dudes mouth is potentially life changing at any age...let alone as a young man.

Enjoy my late teens and 20s more and have as much sex as possible with hot little baddies...

How to allocate money/invest/trade. The stock market isn't that bad once you get over the initial intimidation of the financial realm. had i started doing basic/simple/passive investment strategies in my late teens I would be a millionaire in my 30s.

I wish I had realized that money = choices. The more money you have the more choices that are available to you...so focus on building wealth early to set my future self up for a life filled with choices

Guns and ammo increase in value each year and make excellent long term investments/inflation hedges.

so to recap: personal development, sex, money, guns and bullets.
I don't know that Jim feller but the rest of it sounds good. :D

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the above… Really. Could be SUPER set $ wise IF I’d bought, and stashed gold, the muscle cars from late 60’s, AND houses. Who’d of thought.. Not me obviously 🤷‍♂️😖

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the above… Really. Could be SUPER set $ wise IF I’d bought, and stashed gold, the muscle cars from late 60’s, AND houses. Who’d of thought.. Not me obviously 🤷‍♂️😖
Only problem with vehicles is the cost of storage over time can eat up the value…that and the fact that they are in a constant state of decay which goes back to needing to store them somewhere to protect from that. Granted if you had bought a couple of superbirds, shelby mustangs and first gen z28 Camaros and kept them is papas barn for decades…doesn’t matter how much the rats chewed the wires those things would still be worth a fortune lol.

honestly just parking any extra money in the s&p 500 would have been the deal. Nothing to worry about just watch it go up constantly.

Iron sharpens Iron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoyed reading everyone's post. I think by following my upbringing I should have made a living with my hands. I would have enjoyed it more than the desk job I have. Granted this job has bought and payed for my current GREAT life, but something about building and fixing that is so satisfying. @O4L you nailed it Mom and Dad really were smart.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I enjoyed reading everyone's post. I think by following my upbringing I should have made a living with my hands. I would have enjoyed it more than the desk job I have. Granted this job has bought and payed for my current GREAT life, but something about building and fixing that is so satisfying. @O4L you nailed it Mom and Dad really were smart.
That was Mac but thanks anyway! :)

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
that the slippery slope is very, very real and don't let them tell you it isn't. prevent any and all laws that infringe upon the rights of people. you will get legal weed but you'll lose everything else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom