What's Sonic worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ron's burgers? Never heard of her.

Give yourself a treat if your ever around 50th a N May in OKC. Shopping center tucked in the southwest corner. Bring an apatite, I get the sausage hamburger(sausage patty and hamburger patty) and the texas toothpicks(fried jalapenos and onions).
Damn I am getting hungry!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Remember the bad old days when every "head" had an aluminum sonic tray under the couch.
You know, the ones that they'd hang on your window with your food?
Anyway, that's what they used to clean the seeds out of their stash and roll doobies.
I saw a documentary on it.

MMMMHHHHMMM sure!! Seen a documentary sounds like a pile of horse hockey!!:cool:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember the bad old days when every "head" had an aluminum sonic tray under the couch.
You know, the ones that they'd hang on your window with your food?
Anyway, that's what they used to clean the seeds out of their stash and roll doobies.
I saw a documentary on it.

I read about it in a book.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may sound odd, but every time I drive through a small town, I look for a Sonic and a Pizza Hut. If the town had both, I would consider living there......what more do you need??!!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The original Sonic was just a few blocks from where I live. I ate there as a kid and it was still good up to about twenty years ago but has steadily declined to the point where I can't eat there anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom