What's Sonic worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there are no Sonics near me here in New Hampshire, but down in Massachusetts there are like 3, the nearest is like an hour away, weirdly in Lawrence where the gas explosions were last week.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
last time i stopped at a sonic was with my then 10 year old daughter, we were road tripping from little rock to edmond. somewhere around sallisaw as i recall, daughter loved their chicken strips, got an order and she dove in, luckily looked first...big ole black roach deep fried under the strips. returned the offending "food" to the inside, they asked me if i wanted another order WTF, nope, no more deep fried giant roaches with a side of chicken strips for us. that was more than 20 years ago, haven't been to a sonic since and neither has she. sonic sucks canal water

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago they had a burger version on the menu with sweet relish. Can still get it at the Brown Derby in Shawnee. Don't judge. Liked it then, like it now.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Del Rancho has a couple of burgers with relish;

Okie Burger
Double meat, miracle whip, lettuce, onion, tomato & tangy relish

Chuck Burger
Double meat, melted cheese, chili, & tangy relish

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
last time i stopped at a sonic was with my then 10 year old daughter, we were road tripping from little rock to edmond. somewhere around sallisaw as i recall, daughter loved their chicken strips, got an order and she dove in, luckily looked first...big ole black roach deep fried under the strips. returned the offending "food" to the inside, they asked me if i wanted another order WTF, nope, no more deep fried giant roaches with a side of chicken strips for us. that was more than 20 years ago, haven't been to a sonic since and neither has she. sonic sucks canal water
Deep fried cockroaches are good protein and probably more healthy than that steriods chicken strip...if it really is chicken.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-Have-helping-double-fried-cockroaches.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom