What's the best Auto shotgun Clays/Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have their following, but in general compared to the rest of the shotguns mentioned in the thread.............they're heavier, more reliable than the Browning, but less reliable than all the others mentioned. keep in mind I'm talking using these shotguns for shooting sports, not just a few shots on a hunting trip. So I'm talking shooting 100 to 400 rounds at a time with no issues. All of the Brownings I've been around can't do that, most of the 11-87 can't do that, I've seen several 1100's do fine, others not so, the Benelli's and Beretta's can handle it with no issue. For hunting purposes, just about everyone makes a good pretty semi-auto now.

Edit: When I'm referring to Brownings, I'm referring to Gold's.
Ive heard that some of the golds have had trouble cycling consistently. I have a silver in 20 ga 26" and it has been reliable on several 300 round skeet shoots and a couple dove hunts. The 20 ga siver in 26" bbl has been one of my favorites.

Swine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remington V3... lightest shooting shotgun I've ever picked up. I shoot 200-300 sporting clays 2-3 weekends a month and not one jam in over a year of ownership. Price makes it a good entry and dual role shotgun. Its my new favorite.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gold trigger Sweet 16
f705103914a300cfc245e356c4b39ff4.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom