What's The Deal With Tag Agents?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, it never expires?
Kind of like your own, personal inventory number or tag?
We have that, it's called a Social Security Number, and it only expires when you die!
After seeing some of the stupid and underhanded things governments do, when they start seriously wanting something new and improved, and they give it a sweet sounding name (like "Patriot Act", that was anything but Patriotic) I am suspicious (NOT SUS!) of whatever it is they are trying to do, because it's all too often not for your good, but it's for the good of someone else's agenda, and often, it is in reality for your detriment!

Good for 8 years. Still, no cost.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've been accused of being too young!
I do wish I could feel it though.

Well, I just checked. If you got the heck out of Illinois, you might find driver's licenses cheaper and feel better as well.

Now, if you plan on bringing a "Chicago attitude" with you, forget my above comment.

Otherwise....welcome to OSA.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to my tag agent to get 2 tags walked in sat down and was called back as soon as my backside hit the cushion in the chair, I stopped on the way out to ask the clerk handling DL's a question and was out of there and there was only 1 lady waiting when i left. probably a whole 15 minutes if i had to quess.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to my tag agent to get 2 tags walked in sat down and was called back as soon as my backside hit the cushion in the chair, I stopped on the way out to ask the clerk handling DL's a question and was out of there and there was only 1 lady waiting when i left. probably a whole 15 minutes if i had to quess.
Thats the way it is around our tag agent's office. It's an old bank with a drive through window for renewals only, so I don't even get out of the vehicle for that.
When we apply for the Real ID, we will have to go inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom