What's the deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya'll do realize that if nobody deals with newbies, they'll never have feedback...
106179-f2df27f61216813244236c542168907c.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I got screwed around by a "well established member" when I first started here so it isn't a guarantee but I haven't had any problems since then.

I do like to deal with folks that have good reputation as much as possible and I did like it better when there was a minimum post count required before posting an ad in the classifieds.

Most of the guns I want and can afford are pretty common so I usually just wait for the right deal to come along.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I did a FTF transaction today that involved exchanging a firearm and money, but it was with an ESTABLISHED member. (I was the seller). I'm gonna do another one on Tuesday, when another ESTABLISHED member and I will exchange money for another firearm. (I will be the buyer).

Everyone can deal with the way the classifieds in their own way. I choose to deal with established members.
I check posts, feedback etc to make sure I'm comfortable before any items or money changes hands.
What did you sell...what are you buying! [emoji16]

I haven't noticed you posting anything in the classifieds lately.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It’s not really that big a deal but just an example. I had a transaction scheduled with 2 established members a couple of weeks ago to meet up at a time and place. They were a few minutes early, we talked for a bit, made our transactions, and all of us left feedback on the forum. Texted back and forth with an Armslist guy and we finally agreed to meet at a time and place. He was 20 minutes late and didn’t even apologize for it. I’ve met some good people because of this forum. We were all new at one point. Contribute to more than just trying to sell in the classifieds and work your way towards being a valued member of the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious why the owner of the forum is ok with strangers coming on here to sell their chit but not participate in the community. I get that he wasn't clicks or member counts for advertising or whatever but cant imagine it being worth the bull sh*t that comes with it. Who is the owner of this joint anyways and are they active on here?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious why the owner of the forum is ok with strangers coming on here to sell their chit but not participate in the community. I get that he wasn't clicks or member counts for advertising or whatever but cant imagine it being worth the bull sh*t that comes with it. Who is the owner of this joint anyways and are they active on here?
The traffic on a website determines who will be a sponsor on said site. The more traffic, the more ad money sponsors are willing to give.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not really that big a deal but just an example. I had a transaction scheduled with 2 established members a couple of weeks ago to meet up at a time and place. They were a few minutes early, we talked for a bit, made our transactions, and all of us left feedback on the forum. Texted back and forth with an Armslist guy and we finally agreed to meet at a time and place. He was 20 minutes late and didn’t even apologize for it. I’ve met some good people because of this forum. We were all new at one point. Contribute to more than just trying to sell in the classifieds and work your way towards being a valued member of the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yep. Good points. This place is waaay better than Armslist. I stay away from Armslist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom