What's the last thing you were EXCITED about????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was excited for Christmas, because I got my son and my wife some things they REALLY wanted, and I couldn't wait to see their faces - I have a video of my wife literally SCREAMING as she opened her present. :D I won!

Anyways, for me, right now, I am excited for my next Amazon delivery. I have one more part arriving for a new computer I am building and this is a monster machine, the best computer I have ever built (even accounting for 'technology inflation') - this is literally a top of the line machine, and I can't wait!

Building computers for me is even more fun and therapeutic than building AR15s and I really enjoy that. This is actually FUN, like I am giddy like a kid before Christmas waiting on my last part. Sitting here staring at my pile of equipment and tapping my toes... stupid watercooler was supposed to be here tonight, now it is looking like PROBABLY tomorrow night.

So I'll have all weekend to put it together and play with benchmarks, cooling solutions and generally be a freaking geek. lol

So what gets you 'geeking out' these days? Lord knows we need some things to look forward to....

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sounds awesome @tRidiot
I use to build computers “back in the day”, today my excitement level is learning about and interacting with/building firearms. Occasionally I like to jump on here and argue about political things, however that gets old pretty quickly... :)

Make sure you post some pics of the new rig when all the pieces come in.

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I was excited about something? Dec. 19th last year, the Sooners were playing for the Big 12 Conference title but that's NOT what I was most excited about. AFTER the game I was going over to a friends house to see AND drive a brand new 2020 Corvette! WOW! It was INCREDIBLE! I owned a C5 for 10.5 years so I know how they are. This was night and day better. Wish I had $100 grand laying around so I could get one....

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last legit excitement for me was probably October 2019. Some fun has happened since but thats the last time I was legit excited.
That's when I picked up my holy grail prototype Hot Wheel in LA.
resincord2.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I was excited about something? Dec. 19th last year, the Sooners were playing for the Big 12 Conference title but that's NOT what I was most excited about. AFTER the game I was going over to a friends house to see AND drive a brand new 2020 Corvette! WOW! It was INCREDIBLE! I owned a C5 for 10.5 years so I know how they are. This was night and day better. Wish I had $100 grand laying around so I could get one....

Hope to drive one someday. We had a C5 for several years. Triple black convertible with a bunch of Z06 parts on it. Sadly didn’t get driven enough so we let it go. I’d love to have a C8, but I’d settle for a Lime Rock green ‘14 C7 3LT with the Z51 bits and Kalahari interior!

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I found my my friend I had lost years ago found him on LinkedIn a couple months ago who linked me up with a bunch of others I had lost touch with.
Tell the truth Christmas has lost it for me it's when my wife walked out my mother died and favorite uncle died not to put a cloud on any of your Christmas's it's just mine.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom