What's the last thing you were EXCITED about????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm excited that I get to start PT tomorrow. Please please please let this be the corner I need to turn to get back up on my feet. I'm sick to death of my back hurting and not being able to walk ... Or stand ... Or sit ... For any length of time. It's like I'm stuck in The Twilight Zone version of musical chairs.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
D5604F70-A584-4895-B1D3-77B7B7297A7E.jpeg
The Sheetrock is up in the new house. Closing on March 23rd
D2F61DA9-650C-465B-A22B-E9F5B4CA1A28.jpeg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm excited that I get to start PT tomorrow. Please please please let this be the corner I need to turn to get back up on my feet. I'm sick to death of my back hurting and not being able to walk ... Or stand ... Or sit ... For any length of time. It's like I'm stuck in The Twilight Zone version of musical chairs.
Here's lookin' at you, kid...

And hopin' all goes well. :drunk2:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not surprised. But I didn't want to raise your anxiety before it was necessary. I thought you'd figure it out on your own, when you had to... :)

Oh this is not my first rodeo. I've had neck, rotator cuff, ankle, a breast reduction (Grumpy is still in mourning lol) and now back surgery -- PT after every one of them. That's not counting the 5 abdominal surgeries I've had where they didn't send me to PT (but I wish they had. Might have gotten my strength back quicker from those).

My fear was that they had made me "sit out" for so long that my core was gonna bs significantly weaker. I was not wrong. I fell asleep in the car, then came in the house and went straight to bed. Lol Slept good, though. Like the dead, actually! :pms2:

I get to go back and do it again today. And I'm actually excited. Haha! (Glutton for punishment). They gave me some stretches that hurt SO GOOD ... :ooh2::thumbup3:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was excited for Christmas, because I got my son and my wife some things they REALLY wanted, and I couldn't wait to see their faces - I have a video of my wife literally SCREAMING as she opened her present. :D I won!

Anyways, for me, right now, I am excited for my next Amazon delivery. I have one more part arriving for a new computer I am building and this is a monster machine, the best computer I have ever built (even accounting for 'technology inflation') - this is literally a top of the line machine, and I can't wait!

Building computers for me is even more fun and therapeutic than building AR15s and I really enjoy that. This is actually FUN, like I am giddy like a kid before Christmas waiting on my last part. Sitting here staring at my pile of equipment and tapping my toes... stupid watercooler was supposed to be here tonight, now it is looking like PROBABLY tomorrow night.

So I'll have all weekend to put it together and play with benchmarks, cooling solutions and generally be a freaking geek. lol

So what gets you 'geeking out' these days? Lord knows we need some things to look forward to....

new tool box

Attachments

• F55614CF-C6F7-4006-A90A-638DDD687CF9.jpeg
    F55614CF-C6F7-4006-A90A-638DDD687CF9.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 83

Latest posts

Top Bottom