What's the story of your ink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said probably, do you know the difference in a guess and a preconceived notion? It sounds suspiciously like the answer is no.
Indeed, "probably" is like a guess, but with better than average odds in the mind of the user.

However... you said "typically," which means something almost always conforms to a proven type.

So maybe one of us doesn't know the difference...
___

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was working on a contractor's vehicle at Holly Refinery when I received an 1/8 inch tattoo on my shin from hitting a trailer hitch with some type of construction ink/chalk dust on it.
This is me. No ink but after climbing a ladder in the trades for 35 years, I have permanent dents in my shins. I never saw the need to give someone money to ink my body. I had always heard God didn't like tattoos and you weren't gonna get into heaven with one. From my mom.

I have to add, the ONLY time I would even think about getting a tat is if I was ever in a combat situation where my buds died. I would then get their names on my arm in remembrance of them. A coworker former marine had 7 on his arm from Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Yeesha. What can I get you folks to drink and do you need a menu?

1646691703395.png

Hello, my name is Yeesha. What can I get you folks to drink and do you need a menu?
1646691922491.png

1646691849279.png

1646692018899.png

1646692241352.png

Yes, people do judge by appearances.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is me. No ink but after climbing a ladder in the trades for 35 years, I have permanent dents in my shins.
Along this line, one of my friends from elementary thru high school actually gave me my first tattoo. I was giving him crap on day in school and his response was to stab me with his pencil. First permanent mark on my body.

What's funny to me is that I ended up giving my best friend his first tattoo in much the same way. He was smacking me in the back of the head in class for some reason and went to reach back and smack him in the leg. I forgot that I still had my pencil in my hand when I did that. Yep, tattooed that f'er right there. 😁

Both of us still have those tattoos, although mine is a little hidden by the angel/devil tattoo on my shin.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some reason i don't get emails from this site so I have to actively check back with a thread to reply. So...
That is easy to fix. Go to the top of this thread and click on the "unwatch" button.
Then hit the unwatch button again confirming it.
Now hit the "watch" button and chose "with email notifications"
Poof, you're done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom