What's the weirdest place you have done it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is correct.Later in life I started doing some pretty embarrassing stuff when I drank so I gave up the Jack Daniels.The circus story is the only one I will admit to.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the 80s when the circus came to Tulsa.I met a nice trapeze lady.We drank a lot and ended up having sex in the hay.When we woke up there were midgets,clowns,elephants and other animals all around us and we couldn't find our clothes.A nice clown gave me some pants and I took a cab home.
And then, and thennnn?

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's the weirdest place you've done it ?

It'll take me a day or two to come up with a list.......you are talking about alone, right ?

Jergens.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In an old GF's bedroom on the second floor, accessed by climbing a rose trellis and entering through her bedroom window. Her parents were downstairs watching TV this particular evening. She had a pet monkey in a cage in her room. She would cover the filthy thing's cage with an old bedspread or something when I'd sneak in so as to quiet the raucous beast. She went to go the bathroom afterwards and for some reason, I decided I need to thump that monkey on his head. I carefully opened the door, stuck my cocked-and-locked hand in there give him a thump, but he was faster than me and he bit me. When I yanked my hand back, he managed to get out and was screaming and jumping all over her bedroom, crappin' all over the place while I heard her giant dad yelling and pounding up the stairs. Out the window I went; rose trellis collapsed; I fled the scene. We...we uh...we broke up after that. Over the phone.

PS: I just had to move this thread to Stupid Stuff...because...stupid is as stupid does.
So you got caught spanking the monkey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom