What's the weirdest place you have done it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that we are at 6 pages or so, I wonder just how many of the stories we've heard so far are true and not someone trying to "enhance" their image.

Now, on the other hand, how many got caught while doing "it?"

:Heya::Heya:
When my wife and I were young and dating, her sister walked in on us at my apartment. :oops3: Her sister and a friend had been using the pool at my apartment and we thought we had plenty of time. Apparently I had more stamina that day than I should have had. My wife yelled at her to get out and we'll be out in a minute. I was pretty much not in the mood after that.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remembered one more...after highschool one day me n this gal in my 6th hour class went across the street from PC and went to Dolese park in the woods by the lake. Laid my cloths down for her to lay on and got to bidness. We were oblivious to the fact that a tube fisherman had floated up close and past us. He must have seen the whole thing. By the time I saw him we were done (17 year old minute man lol) and I looked up and saw him, fishing rod in hand, sunglasses on looking straight ahead (we were to his right) and grinning from ear to ear. Never said a word. I expected a thumbs up at least for the free show.
We just laughed n got dressed.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the 80s when the circus came to Tulsa.I met a nice trapeze lady.We drank a lot and ended up having sex in the hay.When we woke up there were midgets,clowns,elephants and other animals all around us and we couldn't find our clothes.A nice clown gave me some pants and I took a cab home.
I can envision a cab with clowns riding in with legs, arms and heads sticking out the windows all honking their horns screeching to a stop to pick you up and deliver you to your destination. Keystone clowns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom