What's your favorite suppressor host?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Title says it...what's your favorite host?

I'm new to this all...but so far its the Ruger MkIV (with the Switchback).
The MPX and P226 are fun (Osprey), as is the 10/22 with the Switchback...but the MkIV with a Switchback is the most fun so far by a long shot.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My MKIV always goes to the range with me. The 77/22 with cci quits or super kolibre’s is a blast too. Even at 30yds, there is quite the delay.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
G44 has absolutely never failed me suppressed.
Love the CZ 455 Tacticool for longer and/or quieter shots.
(Yeah I know, scope mount is too high but it's specifically sighted in for a skunk warren I'm dealing with)
I also specifically bought the 22LR CMMG kit to run my can on my SBR AR but never got around to trying it.
There's a MKIV Lite across the street that is gonna be tried out next range trip, someday.
20210601_131413.jpg
20210104_192421.jpg

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha, you guys already know what I'm gonna say. This gimpy little bastard right here

6w1WPgO.jpg

This is my first non auto .22, so I no idea how quiet a .22 sub could be once the port pop is out of the equation. If you've never heard a .22 sub from a single shot you don't know what you're missing. I kid you not, the impact of the bullet 300 yards downrange in the dirt is louder than the report.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
G44 has absolutely never failed me suppressed.
Love the CZ 455 Tacticool for longer and/or quieter shots.
(Yeah I know, scope mount is too high but it's specifically sighted in for a skunk warren I'm dealing with)
I also specifically bought the 22LR CMMG kit to run my can on my SBR AR but never got around to trying it.
There's a MKIV Lite across the street that is gonna be tried out next range trip, someday.
View attachment 209797 View attachment 209798
That's just about the most attractive little suppressor I've ever seen. Major style points.

PS, run that CMMG, you're going to love it! Especially with ammo prices being what they are. I use mine in my Mk18 all the time for shooting at night with the nods, so as not to disturb the neighbors in the next county.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha, you guys already know what I'm gonna say. This gimpy little bastard right here

6w1WPgO.jpg

This is my first non auto .22, so I no idea how quiet a .22 sub could be once the port pop is out of the equation. If you've never heard a .22 sub from a single shot you don't know what you're missing. I kid you not, the impact of the bullet 300 yards downrange in the dirt is louder than the report.

I'm really tempted to get my Browning BL22 threaded....no port pop on a lever gun but with the short throw you can cycle it pretty dang quick.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far my Ruger MKIV with Griffin Armament Resistance 22m. Hoping i get my stamp for the 45acp suppressor so i can try 9mm and 45acp suppressed. Still not sure on keeping the fnx 45 tactical or going for a 1911.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far my Ruger MKIV with Griffin Armament Resistance 22m. Hoping i get my stamp for the 45acp suppressor so i can try 9mm and 45acp suppressed. Still not sure on keeping the fnx 45 tactical or going for a 1911.
The fnx45 tactical is the best 45acp alot of my friends have ever held. Keep it

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom