What's your trigger point?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting post ^^^^ I don't agree with some of it. I believe in equality between the sexes.
It brought to mind what the Pence effect is having on the #me too movement. It's kind of backfired on them and as a consequence has had a detrimental effect on women in the workplace in general. The liberal democrats first action in any political nomination is to bring out a bevy of women that have unsubstantiated claims of sexual harassment. Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain and more recently Kavenaugh have had to endure the onslaught. There is a backlash because of that.
Businesses are currently not hiring women, and encouraging men to not fly the same flights, stay on the same level in lodging eat with other men, etc when travelling.
Read more here:
https://www.investmentnews.com/arti...ra-men-go-to-extremes-and-women-pay-the-price

Define equality, shoddy. Should women be held to the exact same standard as the men in order to get into the army or marines? As an example?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Define equality, shoddy. Should women be held to the exact same standard as them in order to get into the army or marines? As an example?
Well, there have been women pass those qualifications recently. The same as the men, but that is not what equality is all about. It means equality in the workplace for equal job pay for the same work requirements. Even Hillary Clinton's staff had the men getting higher pay for the same work. That isn't right.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, there have been women pass those qualifications recently. The same as the men, but that is not what equality is all about. It means equality in the workplace for equal job pay for the same work requirements. Even Hillary Clinton's staff had the men getting higher pay for the same work. That isn't right.

I’m all for wage equality, same production/same pay but here is a example from the Army, it’s ******** but it is what it is. The requirements need to be the same for men and women and you can do it or you can’t.

“For the current Army Physical Fitness Test, male soldiers between 17 and 21 years old must complete 71 pushups within two minutes, run two miles in 13 minutes, and complete 78 situps to get perfect scores. Female soldiers in the same age range must do 42 pushups, complete the two-mile run in 15 minutes and 36 seconds, and also do 78 sit ups to get full credit on each event”

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m all for wage equality, same production/same pay but here is a example from the Army, it’s ******** but it is what it is. The requirements need to be the same for men and women and you can do it or you can’t.

“For the current Army Physical Fitness Test, male soldiers between 17 and 21 years old must complete 71 pushups within two minutes, run two miles in 13 minutes, and complete 78 situps to get perfect scores. Female soldiers in the same age range must do 42 pushups, complete the two-mile run in 15 minutes and 36 seconds, and also do 78 sit ups to get full credit on each event”
But what if you IDENTIFY as a woman?!

Sent via carrier pigeon

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm on record on this forum (searchable) about women in the combat arms of the military.

The comments I made about equality in the workplace are outside of that with the backlash of the #metoo movement in government and private businesses. They have created a culture now where men in the workplace are being advised to avoid being alone with any woman at all costs to avoid the perception they are sexually harassing them. Consequently that is causing corporations to rethink hiring a woman vs a man with the same qualifications, and the men win which is not right, so the liberal leftist feminist movement has just shot themselves in the foot, literally.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
J
I'm on record on this forum (searchable) about women in the combat arms of the military.

The comments I made about equality in the workplace are outside of that with the backlash of the #metoo movement in government and private businesses. They have created a culture now where men in the workplace are being advised to avoid being alone with any woman at all costs to avoid the perception they are sexually harassing them. Consequently that is causing corporations to rethink hiring a woman vs a man with the same qualifications, and the men win which is not right, so the liberal leftist feminist movement has just shot themselves in the foot, literally.

Agreed, the feminists guerilla leftists are getting what they deserve.

Latest posts

Top Bottom