What's your trigger point?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should've said "okay, let's shut the door" and get in the guy's personal space every time they're in there. See if they changed their tune. One of the best bosses I ever had that taught me how to manage a department was a little 5'6" woman. Anybody who didn't respect her didn't do it for long, lol. You remind me of her.

Thank you. Unfortunately for the world I was my dad's first born. It didn't matter to him whether I had "girl parts" or "boy parts" I was the consummate tomboy. I was working side-by-side with old school ranchers by the time I was 5. When I got older I was MUCH happier hanging out and working with the "men folk" than I ever was with the "women folk". And there wasn't nothing the men did that I didnt jump right in and do what I could.

I might not have ever been as strong as some of the guys but my rather off-color sense of humor and my work ethic made me a pariah with the women so the guys were pretty much stuck with me. I am STILL absolutely amazed by the men who are threatened by me. It seems a strong, hard-working, no nonsense kinda gal who speaks her mind is NOT what most guys want, no matter what they say. I'm glad there are more and more men who don't look at just my boobs and butt. And I do think that younger men these days are more respectful of women than men of my parents' generation, and even my generation to some extent.

Women are different than men, yes. That's pretty obvious. But they are no less capable of doing whatever they set their minds to. I'm sorry if that upsets the delicate sensitivities of some of the guys here but I am living proof of that. I don't expect any man to pick up the slack for me. It might take me a little longer, or I might have to do things a little differently, but I can do ANYTHING I set my mind to. And so any other woman on this planet.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good holiday reminder I need to go home and beat my wife. She is after all, physically inferior, she must think she's an equal as a human being, but by god I'm an insecure douche and I need to assert my dominance, before anyone figures out I'm gay.
We’ve already figured it out.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom