Whats your vice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
bacon

352759883.jpg

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so I haven't had a drink in a little over 2 months now. (I feel a lot better now. Need to quit smoking though.

Congratulations or condolences which ever you choose on drying up. Not easy to do. It's been over 4 years since my last bottle of single barrel Evan williams. PBR is still on the menu every once in a while though.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations or condolences which ever you choose on drying up. Not easy to do. It's been over 4 years since my last bottle of single barrel Evan williams. PBR is still on the menu every once in a while though.

Thank you sir. I always felt like I never had a big problem, but of course that's what I would say. :)

Seriously though, it was like once my dad was diagnosed it was like I looked at everything differently. He never even drank, but I knew with him having it my odds went way up.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
...hot showers too. Sometimes I'll take three a day. I've been through periods of my life where I went for months without a proper hot shower and it's pure luxury and decadence now. I'd get by, but it would suck to lose that.
UMMM can you boil water? Hang a bucket in a tree? Attach a hose to said bucket? Attach a garden sprinkler to hose? Believe you may be under thinking that Vice lol.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UMMM can you boil water? Hang a bucket in a tree? Attach a hose to said bucket? Attach a garden sprinkler to hose? Believe you may be under thinking that Vice lol.

Hard to hang a bucket full of water in a tree in the desert...plus, I wouldn't wanna get shot while trying to take an improvised shower!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to hang a bucket full of water in a tree in the desert...plus, I wouldn't wanna get shot while trying to take an improvised shower!

Lol !! Drury why would you leave Oklahoma and go to a desert if the SHTF?
And I have met you , your one of the good guys !!
I would cover your six while you took a shower!!
Just don't ask me to join you lol!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol !! Drury why would you leave Oklahoma and go to a desert if the SHTF?
And I have met you , your one of the good guys !!
I would cover your six while you took a shower!!
Just don't ask me to join you lol!

You know what? You're right. Why in the world would I do something like that? Doh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom