When “Toxic Masculinity” Saved The World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A most excellent read. Thank you very much for posting. The world we live in today absolutely disgusts me. We live in a society where we are expected to be apologetic for just being men. What the hell? Well...screw that sheet. I'm a man and I'm gonna praise those men that provided the very blanket of freedom that my family and I rest under. I'll be damned if I'm gonna allow the memory of those men get soiled by some snowflake that eats soap and doesn't know what pisser to use. :patriot:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up in a small town with several WWII veterans. Men who also lived through the Depression and the Dust Bowl. As a youngster, I tried to emulate them in my play by playing at war.

I'm now a grown man in my early 70's, and I can't say that I achieved their level of courage, strength, and commitment. But, I'm proud to say that I certainly tried.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Until his dying day, my Grandfather wouldn't/couldn't talk about his experiences. All he would say is that he hoped nobody else had to do what he did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom