When a sneeze does you in..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This morning I was leaning over my work piece, when a violent and unexpected sneeze caused me to smack my head. It hurt, but was funny in the moment. I didn't think anyone saw it, so I just carried on.
Later upon returning from lunch, I noticed that everybody was in the bosses office having a good laugh, so I went in to see what was so amusing....
Somebody DID see it. Our foreman had it pulled up on the camera feed, and had it playing on a loop with some ******** heavy metal dubbed over so it looked like I was head-banging.

Assholes...

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn. That sucks. Been there.

At least you’re not a woman who’s had kids, that is a whole different scenario. I’ve learned that my boy is great. And I should NOT laugh…

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This morning I was leaning over my work piece, when a violent and unexpected sneeze caused me to smack my head. It hurt, but was funny in the moment. I didn't think anyone saw it, so I just carried on.
Later upon returning from lunch, I noticed that everybody was in the bosses office having a good laugh, so I went in to see what was so amusing....
Somebody DID see it. Our foreman had it pulled up on the camera feed, and had it playing on a loop with some ******** heavy metal dubbed over so it looked like I was head-banging.

Assholes...

Just wait til you're old enough to throw out your back with a worthy sneeze.....

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wait til you're old enough to throw out your back with a worthy sneeze.....

You get even older and throwing your back out is the least of your worries. I have a friend that sneezes so hard at time that he craps his pants. I am hoping I never get that problem.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Assholes...
And you did not share the video with your buddies here? :P

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As others have said glad it was not a injury. I can picture the video in my mind. :)

I have sneezed a few times just to wake up in the ER or on the way. I jacked up my neck in 89, since then things have never been the same. Sneezing, coughing or heaven forbid puking, sure put a tremendous amount of stress on the neck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom