When, And Why, Did Customer Service Die?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kids of today have no such loyalty to any employer and even worse, employers no longer have any loyalty to their employees. So many companies these days subscribe to the 'BIC syndrome' which is the idea of once you've gotten everything you can out of a worker, you just toss them aside and get another one. So why would a worker care about a company (or their customers) when the company doesn't care about them?
Not to poke the Chuckie but this is one of my favorite soap boxes to hop on! Did you know every generation makes the same complaints about every younger generation. There's news paper clippings from the 1920s talking about the greatest generation as if they were millennials; its bonkers. It's like an American right of passage that you're going to be talked down to by everyone older than you until your beard fills out or loosen someone's teeth over it. Then you'll complain and start doing it to a new generation.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any more businesses want you for a one time sell and that's it. They act like they don't care if you come back or not. My biggest complaint is with the so-called Better Business Bureau. They should be called "the Better For Business Bureau". I've filed several complaints with them over getting ripped-off by companies with zero satisfaction for me. Every time a business would made a crazy offer that I would refuse, and the BBB would call it good and close the file. I've spent countless hours making car parts that were advertised to fit my car work on my car. I've lost close to $800 over the last 10 years with different rip off car parts websites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom