When did the decorum change in golf spectators?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
golfers should be heckled. make the "sport" (it's a game) a bit more interesting.

HAPPY!
RULES!

larsen-bends-9-iron.gif

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I do any welding or under car repairs for my buddy Jacob he makes sure to bring firecrackers to toss under or beside me.
You learn not to flinch eventually so all the heckling I think would not phase a professional.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You expected to get Mexican food at Utica Square? You are in the wrong neighborhood lol.

Good place for bagels maybe.

Yep, need to go between Admiral and 51st, from Memorial to S 145th/Aspen Ave for good Mexican food. And the smaller the place, the better it is with food trucks being the best!

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
golfers should be heckled. make the "sport" (it's a game) a bit more interesting.

HAPPY!
RULES!
I disagree. Golf is one of the last sports / games where courtesy, tradition, and professional conduct still exists. If a person feels the need to be obnoxious then get one of those plastic horns to blow and go to a soccer game.

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
nah, it's a carry over from when "normies" weren't even allowed ON the golf course.

if you can't do your job with all the fans shouting at you; you aren't a pro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom