When Gun Confiscation Starts. How Will a Rebellion Play Out Nationwide?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I haven't seen any scenarios mentioning rebellion by state governments. I think quite a few states will refuse to allow implementation of such blatantly unconstitutional laws in their states. Many have already taken action. And there are many sheriffs who have already stated they won't allow those laws in their counties either. It won't just be people rebelling against the government, it will be state and local governments. And while I would hope the courts wouldn't allow it to come to that, it could be the Civil War or the Revolution (depending on the outcome) Part II.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, it's a fantasy. I think the author has never faced the full weight of the government bearing down on him. People aren't going to give up their cheeseburgers and 2 Broke Girls in favor of a revolution.

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Sorry, it's a fantasy. I think the author has never faced the full weight of the government bearing down on him. People aren't going to give up their cheeseburgers and 2 Broke Girls in favor of a revolution. "

That's right. Being the focus of the "Tip of the Spear" is unbearable. After all, we've got things completely pacified and under control in Afghanistan. The Iranians wouldn't dare to do something to piss us off. China is quaking in their boots at the mention of of our name. Islam is falling over itself to keep from offending us. No one would dare violate our borders. Anyone with a dissenting view and a backbone should just cave-in now and go with the flow.

Not everyone lives on cheeseburgers and TV.

De Opresso Liber.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Sorry, it's a fantasy. I think the author has never faced the full weight of the government bearing down on him. People aren't going to give up their cheeseburgers and 2 Broke Girls in favor of a revolution. "

That's right. Being the focus of the "Tip of the Spear" is unbearable. After all, we've got things completely pacified and under control in Afghanistan. The Iranians wouldn't dare to do something to piss us off. China is quaking in their boots at the mention of of our name. Islam is falling over itself to keep from offending us. No one would dare violate our borders. Anyone with a dissenting view and a backbone should just cave-in now and go with the flow.

Not everyone lives on cheeseburgers and TV.

De Opresso Liber.

If you think they'd let stuff get out of hand here you're delusional.

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They? Last time I checked, "We" are still a part of "They". The part that still votes. The part that still supports themselves and their families. The part that raises responsible, moral children. The part that still participates in government. The part that introduces, supports and passes bills in Oklahoma and surrounding states that strengthen our 2A rights. The part that obeys constitutional laws and works within legal means to challenge unconstitutional laws.

I'm not proposing duking it out with a Predator or an Abrahams. If it comes to the point of going door to door and taking away peoples guns, I see the "They" becoming more divided than We already are.

My main point...There are a lot of free, thinking individuals in our society. If you believe the Idiocracy has won, why bother to keep going?

Latest posts

Top Bottom