When Islam infiltrates the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don't think the people that were at Manchester and the latest on the London Bridge were Muslims?
Were they liberals? Liberals were the terrorist organizations earlier in the last century.

I think they thought they were muslims. So short answer is yes, they were muslims. Now what do you do to fight the majority of terrorists which a travel ban wont fix?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's cool, because you routinely spout dumb sh$t every damn day.
Actually it's something you don't agree with in your new political beliefs. If the truth offends you, put me on ignore, or man up and let's discuss further. You choice, and I don't give a crap either way.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tristan, you once told me that you thought people had too much freedom and should be forced to follow Christianity. If you ever decide to write a holy book, I'm hauling ass to Canada. But I digress...
Okay, Assuming that all the terrorists are muslims, how do ya'll propose we handle it if the majority of terrorists are born here? What good will a travel ban do?

Keep the ones that are already in the middle east there instead of compounding our problems?

don't need ISIS refugees.

We need to protect our society. Christians don't fly planes into buildings, that i've heard of anyway.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You didn't answer anything. You attempted to slide around it, and failed.
What the hell are you talking about? Before you even said ANYTHING in this thread, I asked how we deal with the home grown terrorists, you answered "call a spade a spade." Fine. Theyre muslims. Said it TWICE now. STILL waiting on an answer from you.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep the ones that are already in the middle east there instead of compounding our problems?

don't need ISIS refugees.

We need to protect our society. Christians don't fly planes into buildings, that i've heard of anyway.

And the ones already here, Tristan? The people that are BORN HERE that get radicalized to rebel against mommy and daddy, how do you deal with those terrorists?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think they thought they were muslims. So short answer is yes, they were muslims. Now what do you do to fight the majority of terrorists which a travel ban wont fix?
How in the hell do you think they thought they were muslims? No matter, I accept your answer of yes they were all muslims, and that begins the crux of the discussion.
Trump is not asking for all muslims to be banned from the US on immigration. He is willing to accept those under the current immigration laws.
Obama came up with the original plan to ban immigration from "some" islamic countries that do not have enough records to vette the wanna be immigrants. As has happened in the EU and Britain, unfettered immigration has brought uncomfortable circumstances, that are growing and escalating with lives lost, and enclaves where the police of the host country will not go in fear.
Do we want the United States to fall down this slippery slope?

Here is how the US immigration process works and a lot of people do not understand it. Liberals seem to be the worst.

U.S. immigration law is very complex, and there is much confusion as to how it works. The Immigration and Naturalization Act (INA), the body of law governing current immigration policy, provides for an annual worldwide limit of 675,000 permanent immigrants, with certain exceptions for close family members. Lawful permanent residency allows a foreign national to work and live lawfully and permanently in the United States. Lawful permanent residents (LPRs) are eligible to apply for nearly all jobs (i.e., jobs not legitimately restricted to U.S. citizens) and can remain in the country even if they are unemployed. Each year the United States also admits noncitizens on a temporary basis. Annually, Congress and the President determine a separate number for refugee admissions.

Immigration to the United States is based upon the following principles: the reunification of families, admitting immigrants with skills that are valuable to the U.S. economy, protecting refugees, and promoting diversity. This fact sheet provides basic information about how the U.S. legal immigration.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/how-united-states-immigration-system-works

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually it's something you don't agree with in your new political beliefs. If the truth offends you, put me on ignore, or man up and let's discuss further. You choice, and I don't give a crap either way.

You're blathering and making zero sense. Go back to yelling at the TV while Fox News is on.

Blaming refugees, bashing England (one of few actual allies we have left in the world), and labeling everyone who doesn't agree with your myopic non-solution to a multi-generational issue as "libs" and "RINOs" is doing squat.

There is a problem with Muslim extremism in the world. I'm not smart enough to fix it but I know attacking, ridiculing, mocking, and minimalizing an entire complex religion that encompasses 25% of the world's population, one fourth, isn't going to fix it. Posting cute memes with goats and bearded men isn't either.

Keeping out a few refugees isn't either. It might help reduce a support base for anyone who is prone to radicalization but it's a drop in the bucket in terms of the bigger picture. Immigration should be controlled, yes, but in a rational, reasoned and purposeful manner and everyone should be properly vetted.

We can't wall ourselves off. Two oceans aren't enough to protect us. We have to learn to live and thrive in a world that is increasingly not white, or Christian.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
16-spongebob-explainer.w710.h473.jpg
How in the hell do you think they thought they were muslims? No matter, I accept your answer of yes they were all muslims, and that begins the crux of the discussion.
Trump is not asking for all muslims to be banned from the US on immigration. He is willing to accept those under the current immigration laws.
Obama came up with the original plan to ban immigration from "some" islamic countries that do not have enough records to vette the wanna be immigrants. As has happened in the EU and Britain, unfettered immigration has brought uncomfortable circumstances, that are growing and escalating with lives lost, and enclaves where the police of the host country will not go in fear.
Do we want the United States to fall down this slippery slope?

Here is how the US immigration process works and a lot of people do not understand it. Liberals seem to be the worst.

U.S. immigration law is very complex, and there is much confusion as to how it works. The Immigration and Naturalization Act (INA), the body of law governing current immigration policy, provides for an annual worldwide limit of 675,000 permanent immigrants, with certain exceptions for close family members. Lawful permanent residency allows a foreign national to work and live lawfully and permanently in the United States. Lawful permanent residents (LPRs) are eligible to apply for nearly all jobs (i.e., jobs not legitimately restricted to U.S. citizens) and can remain in the country even if they are unemployed. Each year the United States also admits noncitizens on a temporary basis. Annually, Congress and the President determine a separate number for refugee admissions.

Immigration to the United States is based upon the following principles: the reunification of families, admitting immigrants with skills that are valuable to the U.S. economy, protecting refugees, and promoting diversity. This fact sheet provides basic information about how the U.S. legal immigration.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/how-united-states-immigration-system-works

Gee, thanks for accepting my answer, Trebek. I'm gonna ask this one more time then I've gotta pick this up tomorrow. How do you deal with the MUSLIM TERRORISTS that are born and radicalized here when those are the majority that have attacked us? All yall have come up with so far is
"wE DoN nEEd MoR reF-yOO-jEez"

Latest posts

Top Bottom