When was the last time a politician breathed this kind of nonsense?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The entire saga of Obamacare was to develop a more socialized nation by cashing in on the workers-thats you and I that pay taxes and centralizing health insurance with the government. This redistribution of "wealth" is used to fund those that are poor and those that don't or won't work. It reduces the middle class in that now -those of us that are middle class-have less expendable cash for necessities. If the Democrats cared so much for the poor and downtrodden drug dealers and nonworker, why didn't they simply devise an insurance plan for the poor and leave everyone else out of the picture? I guess the answer is that they didn't have the money so they massed us into one insurance pool. Personally, I liked it better when I could buy insurance on my own.
What no one has mentioned is that the SCOTUS determined through pressure that somehow it was a tax and since it originated in the Senate it was illegal because all taxes are supposed to originate in the House. Democrats did this to us!

Latest posts

Top Bottom