When your Walmart chest freezer won’t fit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had new born calves in the cab with me while I was also driving.. When you need to save a calf and don't have any help you just do what you can. It makes it a little harder to get the mama cow to follow you.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had new born calves in the cab with me while I was also driving.. When you need to save a calf and don't have any help you just do what you can. It makes it a little harder to get the mama cow to follow you.
I brought an orphan calf back to the house in the pickup floorboard (with his legs tied) when his momma died. It was cold, and so was he, so I ran the heater full blast for him. He was around a week old and probably didn't weigh 50 lbs (lol, we called him "Chuck").

Mean little sucker, he'd fight ya like a grown bull. I traded him to a buddy of mine shortly afterward.
:drunk2:

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the 80s I worked in a salvage yard. Two fellas in a Toyota 4 dr showed up to get a windshield for a 5th Avenue (full size 4 dr sedan).
They realized it wouldn't fit in the car (really? You just now thought of that?) so the chief brain decided to tie it to the roof.

No cushioning, just a glass windshield tied to the roof of a tiny little Toyota, with bale twine. Lots o' bale twine. They had to roll the windows down to pass the twine under the roof.

By the time they got about 200 feet of twine on there, they discovered they had tied the doors shut.

Those tiny little Toyotas had tiny little windows too. After a while, those 2 mental giants did a Bo and Luke Duke move, and squeezed their fat bellies through the tiny windows.

It truly was a sight, watching them manuever themselves around in the front seat, after going through the window headfirst.

Last I saw them, they were headed west towards the interstate, to really test their knot tying skills.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of this story . . . https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/lumber-car/

Involving this car and 3000lbs of stuff.

_whoa.PNG

Latest posts

Top Bottom