When you're just itching to play that race card.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats funny right there! It speaks volumes about people that don't enter conversations willing to make arguments based upon what's being said at the time. It's more like entering a conversation with a "bag of replies" and using whichever one seems to fit. I could possibly see something like this happening maybe between for instance JD and I here on OSA when we get on a topic and we don't really have any info bout eachother but if you're in the business of arguing with folks and have a heads up on who you're gonna go argue with........get your crap together so maybe you're argument can be fruitful! That may not of made sense cuz I suck at typing what I'm thinking therefore I'm not applying for a professional arguing person job.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might want to consider the details surrounding the conversation, especially with whom you're arguing lol....

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cnn-analyst-surprised-accusing-fox-184324216.html

The audio is hilarious...

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn...r-white-privilege-webb-informs-her-hes-black/

UnhealthyOffbeatKestrel-small.gif

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CNN legal analyst Areva Martin accuses David Webb of ‘white privilege’ before learning he’s black
Brian Flood3 hours ago
Video
CNN analyst Areva Martin accuses David Webb of 'white privilege' before learning he's black
It was a rough day for author and CNN legal analyst Areva Martin, as she accused Sirius XM radio and Fox Nation host David Webb of 'white privilege' during a segment on a radio program before he broke the news to her that he was actually black. The embarrassing moment occurred during a discussion about experience being more important than race when determining whether or not someone is qualified for a particular job.

It was a rough day for author and CNN legal analyst Areva Martin on Tuesday.

Martin accused Sirius XM radio and Fox Nation host David Webb of “white privilege” during a segment on a radio program before he broke the news.

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black,” Webb said.

MSNBC’S STEPHANIE RUHLE IMPLIES TRUMP IS BLACKMAILING LINDSEY GRAHAM OVER ‘SOMETHING PRETTY EXTREME’

The embarrassing moment occurred during a discussion about experience being more important than race when determining whether or not someone is qualified for a particular job.

“I’ve chosen to cross different parts of the media world, done the work so that I’m qualified to be in each one. I never considered my color the issue, I considered my qualifications the issue,” Webb said.

“That’s a whole, another long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don’t have the privilege of,” said Martin – who also hosts CBS’ “Face the Truth.”

A dumbfounded Webb asked, “How do I have the privilege of white privilege?”

NETWORKS' NIGHTLY NEWSCASTS HAVE ‘INCESSANTLY HOSTILE’ TONE TOWARD TRUMP, STUDY INDICATES

Martin responded, “David, by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege.”

The Fox Nation host then explained that he was actually black.

“I stand corrected,” Martin said.

Webb scolded Martin for running with an “assumption" and she then blamed her team for providing inaccurate information.

“That’s actually insulting,” Webb said.

“It is and I apologize,” Martin replied. “I was given wrong information.”

Martin’s spokesperson declined a request for comment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom