When you're just itching to play that race card.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That segment was one of the most hilarious pieces of political BS I've ever seen. She didn't see a black accent and assumed he was white.
That is racist? Of course it is but because she is black, nobody will call her out. They just post the video and she apologizes.
It's amazing watching the liberal news networks with the white commentators commenting about how bad white privilege is. Why do you not relinquish your seat to a minority if white privilege is such an issue with you, but they don't. They just want to puke the liberal narrative. It's sad that people can see through it.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a little girl in a store one time start to pull the race card. She said "Well, I'm black and your white." To which I point to my wife and said, "Excuse me but that is my wife, you don't get to try to pull the race card with me little girl." I also informed her that by trying to pull it she was the racist. Honestly IMHO what keeps racism alive and kicking is the minorities more than anything, too often do they try to make everything about their race. Are there still some people stuck on stuff, sure but you can only throw race in the mix so many times before someone who isn't gets tired of it and basically says if I am gonna be accused of it I may as well be.

We get worse looks from either very old people, think 80's and older or people who are black of any age when we are out together. I just stare them straight in the eye and wait to see if they have the balls to respond. Still hasn't been a one say anything yet.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK. I'll have to follow up with more research on Brandon Tatum. Just another in the crowd of Thomas Sowell, Walter E. Williams, and Larry Elder, just to name a few.

Kudos to Mr. Tatum.

The above video was the first that I have seen made by Brandon Tatum. Here are his videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/btcruiser34/videos

This is his latest video: :thumb::thumb:
Trump Destroyed Pelosi Ending Her Travel Plans

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom