Where Am I?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you miss a turn in Boston, then you have to find your way out of the city and start over.:lmfao:

Woody
I was staying at a LaQuinta motel that was a mile from the business I had classes all week. It was to the left when I hit the highway but couldn't turn left. I had to turn right, travel 3 miles to the interstate junction, follow the cloverleaf twice then drive by the LaQuinta entrance to a traffic light a quarter of a mile. Then instead of turning left, I had to veer right, into a left turn signal lane. Yes, you heard me veer right into a left turn lane.

And I forgot, you will need a roll of quarters just to get out of the airport. Unless that has been changed to passcards or something.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was staying at a LaQuinta motel that was a mile from the business I had classes all week. It was to the left when I hit the highway but couldn't turn left. I had to turn right, travel 3 miles to the interstate junction, follow the cloverleaf twice then drive by the LaQuinta entrance to a traffic light a quarter of a mile. Then instead of turning left, I had to veer right, into a left turn signal lane. Yes, you heard me veer right into a left turn lane.

And I forgot, you will need a roll of quarters just to get out of the airport. Unless that has been changed to passcards or something.

Kinda like Hotel California. Logan Airport: You can arrive any time you like, but you can never leave.

Woody

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who ever said we got 4 "mountain ranges" needs to be reminded that the highest elevation in Oklahoma is right at the New Mexico boarder, and the lowest elevation of New Mexico is right at the Oklahoma boarder.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who ever said we got 4 "mountain ranges" needs to be reminded that the highest elevation in Oklahoma is right at the New Mexico boarder, and the lowest elevation of New Mexico is right at the Oklahoma boarder.
Isn't the tallest hill in the US near Poteau, Cavanal Hill 1,999 ft? That is at the extreme eastern part of the state.

Latest posts

Top Bottom