Where did my rear sight go? (M&P .22 Compact Pistol)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get you a plain white sheet, not a towel you'll loose stuff in the fluff. take everything off the table and take your weapon apart only on that sheet. Your whole house is wood and dark decor.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck getting that little gizmo back together. I just looked at mine closely. No way I could do it with my eyesight.

By the way, I was in that dimension once. Barely made it back alive. All those little gizmos like it there and don't want to be found. Leave well enough alone and take Mr S&W's gift.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welp, S&W came through and sent me a new spring, rear sight tab and adjustment screw as promised, and at no charge too. I got the parts in the mail today. My experience with S&W customer service has always been positive. The parts arrived in today’s mail. An easy install and I’m back in business.
b7f02682226796a1059586d3a4663a80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get you a plain white sheet, not a towel you'll loose stuff in the fluff. take everything off the table and take your weapon apart only on that sheet. Your whole house is wood and dark decor.

You don’t know nothin’ anyway. You’re just an old Jarhead. (Hey, wait a minute...I’m just an old Jarhead too...dang.)

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welp, S&W came through and sent me a new spring, rear sight tab and adjustment screw as promised, and at no charge too. I got the parts in the mail today. My experience with S&W customer service has always been positive. The parts arrived in today’s mail. An easy install and I’m back in business.
b7f02682226796a1059586d3a4663a80.jpg

Glad you got it fixed, it's my favorite pistol of yours to choot. Dang, I need to buy one

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They really are good little .22 pistols; I’ve never had a .22 as reliable as this one, to include the Ruger MKs. For real.

Latest posts

Top Bottom