Where do you buy your vehicle parts online?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Priced some front rotor/brake kits on Oreillys and Rock Auto. Rock Auto is cheaper than Oreillys even after shipping…

I may go down to my local Carquest and see what their prices are.

NAPA is normally always higher than everywhere else correct? I only ever buy their when it is for the company I am working for and I still never look at the receipt, I just buy. Haha.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Priced some front rotor/brake kits on Oreillys and Rock Auto. Rock Auto is cheaper than Oreillys even after shipping…

I may go down to my local Carquest and see what their prices are.

NAPA is normally always higher than everywhere else correct? I only ever buy their when it is for the company I am working for and I still never look at the receipt, I just buy. Haha.

If you want to buy local, take your Rock Auto quote to Oreilly's and ask them to match it.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Ended up going to a local parts store that’s not a big name and got what appears to be high quality brakes and rotors for the front of my truck. Out the door $180. Rock Auto for the same quality was gonna be about $50 higher after shipping.

then went to NAPA and got a floor jack. They had a “special” on a 3.5 Ton floor jack, online said “was $530 - now $295”.. not sure if it’s really worth $530 but it’s a nice Carlyle NAPA floor jack. Been meaning to get one for a few years and should have got this one last year. Store manager told me it was $175 last year. Ugh.

I guess sometimes it’s worth it to shop local.

Latest posts

Top Bottom