Where do you get your Christmas Tree?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorghum Mill Farm.
My allergies kill me, but it smells nice and makes the wife happy so whatever.
Also, if you use LEDs, you don’t have to worry about the thing going up in flames.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased one here.
https://www.allpinechristmastreefarm.com/

You had the option to cut it or he would also dig it up and burlap wrap it on the spot.
I used it for my tree and kept the root ball moist and then planted it in my front yard.

It was there for 5+ years and got pretty big and wife said she did not like it there. I cut it down.
I think it cost me about 140 for the tree.

Mine was a Virginia pine.
I think all his growing on land ones are that. But he offers other types of pine trees read here .
https://www.travelok.com/listings/view.profile/id.19272

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a ceramic tree when I was single. I think it was maybe a foot tall. Had a light bulb inside. Put it on the table, plug it in. Done.

Now we have a fake tree that lives in a box in the closet. It's almost twice the size of the ceramic tree.

Mrs Dumpstick fusses around with it, makes it all perty every year, with led lights and hangy things.

Live trees are a hassle. I suppose if one had kids... But then, kids are a hassle too.

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We cut them down (when I say "we" , I mean "I") out back. We let the kids pick the tree (my dad did the same for me). Over the years we've had oak, elm, blackjack, cedar, Bradford pear,, I think a bush or two.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We always cut a cedar out of the fence row somewhere. We don't put a tree up now and haven't for many years. We don't even exchange gifts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom