Where do you get your Christmas Tree?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went to a Santa Village when we lived in Kansas up near Great Bend. They had Christmas trees and free gluhwein and coffee and kids rides on a train and free gluhwein with cinnamon and a ferris wheel for kids and free gluhwein and hayrack rides and free gluhwein.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geeez, some of you are fuddy duddies. I get the fake trees as we would have one every other year. The years we drove and spent in OK we would bust out the fake tree and the years we spent with my family at our home in CA we got a real tree.
After dong some research, it seems like one of the "schools" at OSU has done some research on the best trees that grow in OK and the Virgina Pine seems to be the best with the soil, temperatures, etc, OK has to offer. Reading the article it almost seems that it may be against the law to grow and sell some types of these "christmas" trees. i have to do a lot more research on this. I appreciate the replies so far. Keep them coming.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got thousands of red cedars on my property of all sizes and shapes. I will give them to anyone that wants to cut one down for a christmas tree.. 1 per family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom