Where have you gone that is the farthest from home?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well one night me and Billy-Bob was fishing when we saw this real bright light in the sky. Suddenly we was surrounded by these little gray men. They took us into the light which beamed us up to their ship. The space ship took us to the back side of the moon where they performed all kinds of experiments on us.

I looked over and they had Billy-Bob bent over with all kinds of probes sticking in his butt. It was nasty I tell you. On the bright side Billy-Bob said his hemorrhoids do not bother him any more.

Me, they just messed with my head some. Stuck needles in my ears and up my nose. Shined a real bright lite in one ear. Pretty sure one of them was making shadow puppets on the far wall.

Next morning we woke up back in our boat and found those little gray bastards had stole both bottles of whiskey and all our beer. At least we figure that is what happened as neither one of us remember drinking it all. Plus my head still really hurts from all the testing they did on me.

Other than that the furthest I have ever been is Taiwan.
So ya'll was two guys, fishin alone, inna boat, out onna lake, with whiskey and beer.

When ya'll woke up the next day his hemorrhoids were cured and you had a headache, and no fish.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
For work, Boston, Chicago O'hare two months, Milwaukee, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Austin, San Antonio, DFW airport a month, Omaha, Iowa, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico. Amarillo, Charlotte N.C

For pleasure, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Phoenix, Canada, Hawaii, Washington DC 4 times.

For Uncle Sam, Ft. Sill, Ft Riley,

Ft Carson, (there's a story)

Leavenworth, (there's another small story)

Barstow, Yermo, Riverside, and March AFB. (Gallant Eagle) in March of 1982. Gallant Eagle was the absolute biggest Charlie Foxtrot I've ever seen except for the previous two Charlie Foxtrots which really soured me on the army. Peacetime army sucks.

Read about it here

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1982/0...and-more-than-100-were-injured/9997386312400/
I was in the Medical Service unit at dropzone Silver. We had two streamers there. Sickening!

Last edited:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One year working as a police officer in Barrow, Alaska. Never worked in a town that could be on a runnin‘ drunk 24/7. They didn’t even slow down on the Lords Day. The carnage. And no one wanted to press charges. The reason was always the same “He’s my cousin.” Only department I ever worked for that when you called the dispatcher for backup she‘d say “There isn’t any.”
9AA63682-BA06-4B1A-A9F0-D48AE5A5BA73.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom