Where in Tulsa to buy???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

advmotoxc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea where to begin the purchase of a can for my .22

Is there a dealer here that I can swing by and will get me going?

I doubt the dealer can handle ALL of the paperwork, but help with it would be nice.

I also need my barrel threaded on my 10/22.

Anyone dealt with 2A for any of this?

Thanks

Last edited:

advmotoxc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sportsworld sells cans, but I've never bought there. I got my last one from Dustin Gaunder in Mustang. Check with him before you buy.
I sent Dustin an email and hope to hear from him. Thanks
Sports World will also write you up a trust. I have bought 3 suppressors from them with no problems.
I will swing by there after work and have a talk with them.
Thanks

advmotoxc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I was out and about last night, so I stopped by Sports World to talk to someone down there. After waiting 10 min to get someone to stop and ask if I needed help,
I spoke with an older gentleman that told me that the sheriff in Tulsa County does not sign the paperwork for a can very often. I will quote his next statement, "And he darn sure wont sign yours"... WTF is that supposed to mean???

I wasnt sure how to take that, so I told him thanks for his time and that was the last time I went to Sports World...

Now to my question,
If the Sheriff doesnt sign the paperwork, is the only other option to do a trust? Does it HAVE to be the Sheriff in the county you reside in?

Thanks

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes or police chief of the town you live in. If you're in Tulsa you're stuck setting up a trust, corp, or LLC.

You can use Quicken Willmaker Premium with living trust option or talk to an attorney about setting up a trust. I have a guy in OKC I can get you his info if you want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom