Where is everyone going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beware the Snowmageddon! Or, Icemageddon or coldmageddon, or whatever they're calling it. Yeah, I've been to the store twice today and the wife, once. I made a beer run, then she went for 'essentials.' Then, I went back to fill in the blanks she didn't fill. I'm done. Sitting in the recliner enjoying the fruits of my labor!

Beer! You had me at Beer!

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s really supposed to hit Tuesday I believe. Don’t think it’s going to be anything like a couple years ago or even last year but I’ll make sure to have the vehicles all topped off. That’s about all I ever have to do.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s really supposed to hit Tuesday I believe. Don’t think it’s going to be anything like a couple years ago or even last year but I’ll make sure to have the vehicles all topped off. That’s about all I ever have to do.
Yeah, vehicles topped off.

Started the generator today to make sure it ran.

Checked the extra fuel cans to make sure they were full.
I've made THAT mistake before!!!!

Firewood stacked.

Yak Trax located.

Now, if it will only just pass over us

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
OKC was like that today as well. When we drove past Costco on Western/Memorial, the lot was full, traffic jam out on Western and it was like that both times we went by.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKC was like that today as well. When we drove past Costco on Western/Memorial, the lot was full, traffic jam out on Western and it was like that both times we went by.

Yep. It was NUTS at the store today. One more day and I have Tues/Weds off. I will be a dutiful Stepford wife and keep a fire in the fireplace, beans and cornbread (Frito Chili Pie for Grumpy) and peach cobbler at the ready. Clean sheets and goosedown comforter on the bed. Critters are all fed so they are fat and sleepy. Now all he needs to do is come home and take his boots off and enjoy sitting in his recliner. I should have it so good. Lol 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom