1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where is the Liberal, Progressive, communist Outrage?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. HK, May 15, 2018.

1. Dr. HK

Dr. HK Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Actual paying customer here, mocking and intimidating a patron

According to the report, about a dozen employees then approached the table to comment on the hat, with some reportedly saying that they wanted to "punch Joseph in the face," mocking and intimidating Joseph.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...an-being-harassed-wearing-maga-hat/611475002/

2. OKCHunter

OKCHunter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Liberals preach tolerance but are the ultimate hypocrites. It's a disease.

3. 65ny

65ny Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I didn't read the article, but there's a big gap between some numbnuts wanting to punch someone in the face and someone actually doing it. They just might have gotten something in return.

4. KOPBET

KOPBET Sharpshooter

I've GOT to get me a hat...

OKCHunter and p238shooter like this.
  5. OKCHunter

OKCHunter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I gave you a “Like” but the post also deserves a ^^^This.

6. Glock 'em down

Glock 'em down Sharpshooter

Rating
    96.6%
    Yeah, I need one too.

7. p238shooter

p238shooter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Looks like that place is just like most places today, including this forum. Used to people could have different opinions, sometimes rationally discuss it, sometimes not, just carry on minding your own business. Now days if someone does not like the band pictured on your T-shirt or like this case, his political choice hat, it is made into a big issue, every nit picking thing has to be turned into something not acceptable to them to get into someones face about.

Look at the posters here, someone can ask a legitimate question. Yep, the answer might could be found elsewhere, but they chose to ask here, especially newbies. Instead of giving them a quick opinion answer to their question and the link to where they can read the law for themselves on the OSBI site for them selves, they are ridiculed.

Even amongst ourselves. If someone posted "Personally, I like my old Colt better than any Glock I have ever shot." This has caused something different than a friendly discussion of each persons preferences and why more than once. For people who have only shot Hi-points that are thinking about their next firearm purchase, not very helpful. Mention legally "Having a beer with a lunch sandwich while carrying and watch the sparks fly." Immediately the thread it turns into a bar brawl with rabid people who are demanding their way of thinking is the only way acceptable or you are an idiot.

No different than this guy who happens to be proud of his president. I happen to like mine too, some do not. So what? You don't like Colts, don't carry one. You don't like Fords, don't drive one. No different that if you don't want a firearm in your house, don't have one, but don't bash me because I do.

sanjuro893, trickydick and KOPBET like this.
  8. GunSlingingPlatypus

GunSlingingPlatypus Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    A few years ago I posted my opinion on a topic very dear to my heart and was banned from this forum for it. I didn't use any bad language. I didn't violate any rules of conduct and I didn't insult anyone on here. Because my opinion differed from someone else on here whom people "worshipped", I was banned simply for stating my opinion and people disagreed with it.

9. KOPBET

KOPBET Sharpshooter

Probably busted some boy's "bulbs"? lol :bolt:

DRC458 likes this.
  10. GunSlingingPlatypus

GunSlingingPlatypus Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Or some girl's..........:uhh: